About EcoBrite Linen:
State of the art healthcare linen rental and laundry company servicing the healthcare industry. Offering competitive pay. If you are looking to join an exciting team and are superstar material, this is a great opportunity.
Needing Linen Distribution Techs for the following hospital locations:
- Highland Park
The Linen Distribution Tech provides a superior level of linen service throughout the hospital in a friendly and timely manner.
- Reports to the Service Manager
- Deliver clean linen carts to nursing and ancillary units
- Ensure linen area/room is clean at the end of each shift
- Build carts for the following day
- Maintain inventory records
- Collect and load soiled linen into carts from soil designated collection areas
- Fill carts daily to establish par levels
- Track usage through either an electronic device or on a spreadsheet
- Comply with Linen distribution policies and procedures
- Ensure linen quality is satisfactory, and report to Linen Utilization Manager concerning any quality issues
- Respond to Manager pages
- Comply with Safety Programs and training
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Servicing Manager
Requirements: Pleasant personality, ability to walk continuously throughout shift, must be able to pass full background check.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, holidays, vacation, sick time, and 401(k)
- Opportunity to work with brand new multi-million-dollar equipment
- Paid Training