About EcoBrite Linen:
State of the art healthcare linen rental and laundry company servicing the Healthcare community. The facility utilizes the latest technologies. We are located in the Chicago area and offer competitive pay. If you are looking to join an exciting team and are superstar material, this is a great opportunity.
First and Second Shift Available – Se Habla Español
- An innovative fast-growing company with great career advancement opportunity
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Load and unload items from machines and conveyors.
- Inform management or maintenance of any malfunctions or problems
- Maintain linen cart and supplies in a neat and organized manner
- Make certain that the laundry area is kept clean and is well maintained
- Sort, pre-treat, wash, dry, press, and fold linens.
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Start machines or equipment to begin production processes.
- Load articles into washers or dry-cleaning machines.
- Start washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives.
- Operate extractors and driers.
- Remove items from washers or dry-cleaning machines.
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them
- Sets stop or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template.
- General housekeeping (sweeping, mopping, etc.) and overall cleaning or any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Available to work 8 – 10 hours shift
- Able to stand 8 – 10 hours a day.